During my blog fast of almost two months, these were the 5 Christian blogs I visited the most. Highly recommended!!!!!
1. Christianity Today LiveBlog – a gutsy, up-to-date, wide sweeping blog to keep you updated with what’s going on in Christendom.
2. Internet monk, the blog of Michael Spencer is superb and worth following.
3. Jonny Baker blog – amazing photography and comment on mission, church, and spirituality.
4. Phoenix Preacher – great discussions and content by Michael Newnham.
5. Pyromaniacs – outstanding graphics and good theological discussion from some really sharp guys who, although they dont agree with me on everything, are worth listening to.
Runner up: blogger Bill Kinnon makes his presence felt in the blogosphere and rightly so.
How cool is that?! Thanks, Andrew. I don’t mind being a runner up on this list.
Thank you, Andrew.
Recognition from respected peers is great encouragement!
You stiffed me, brother.
Scot, I am not worthy to frequent your great blog and besides, your blog’s fame extends to the heavens.
But actually, now that I think on it, I really did appreciate your weekly link-stuffed meandering posts.
First time commenting here – but been following (silently!) for a while!
Thanks for the links…
I’m really interested in exploring communal living as an ‘intentional missional’ thing (not that this sounds too pompous!)…any advice/links you’d suggest?
hi martin. you could start at my post “monasticism in the 21st century” . . . link
Congratulations! Our selection committee compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 Christianity Blogs, and yours was included! Check it out at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/Christianity
You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award Badge at http://thedailyreviewer.com/pages/badges
Thanks for the link, Andrew – exactly what I was looking for…
Hopefully, i come under one of your most read “tribe” blogs… but i guess family doesn’t count. LOL
hey, were your ears burning……. Whitney and Brian were over the other night… and we were praying for you guys… as we hung out around the Harvest Table!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ……….. Austin anytime soon… dunno, just been feeling you guys here….. you know the doors open! xoxoxoxo huge Jesus kisses!