Stuff I should say more about but will just blog it quickly and let it go for now.
– Recession, they say, has caused church attendance to rise in UK but apparently not in USA.
– Church of England giving out Tweets for Lent
– IAmSecond.com is a brand new site from E3 in Dallas. My friend Curtis Sergeant tells me the site has already had hits from 183 countries. Totally worth a look and a drool at its cool graphics.
– Richard Florida on the crash and how it will reshape society. I enjoyed his book on the Creative Class (even though he stole much of it from Paul Ray) and I agree with him that the word is “spikey” and not flat as Thomas Friedman says.
– JR Woodward gives plenty of weekend reading with this series of posts under the title Equippers as Environmentalists: Re-Imagining Leadership in Today’s Western Church
– The White House gets its first blog and the first post is “Change has come to WhiteHouse.gov”
– Faithblogging is a brand new site from Shane Raynor and it features a FaithBlogging 50 top sites list.
– James Dobson resigns from Focus on the Family to make way for the future. I remember his videos from the 80’s.