Some election thoughts as Super Tuesday turns into Boring Old Wednesday:
– My wife’s absentee vote for California will make all the difference, she says.
– Web 2.0 plays a role through Facebook stuff and videos like Yes We Can on YouTube.
– Mike Huckabee looks like Kevin Pollack and sounds like Larry the Cucumber.
Mike . . . . . . . Kevin . . . . Larry
– Interesting how many young people voted and see themselves connected to the political process. Reminds me of Scot McKnight’s comments on the emerging church, one of the streams being “political”.
– Speaking of which, two of my kids might be voting in the next election four years from now.
– Mitt Romney’s speech was a little scary. He should read “Everything Must Change” by Brian McLaren, who, btw, also has some election thoughts.
Mark in the comments shows us another lookalike:
“McCain looks a lot like Anthony Cooper, who plays John Locke’s Father in Lost!”