– XXXChurch.com get the thumbs down from the American Bible Society on their proposed New Testament front cover. These bibles are for handing out at Porn Industry Conventions. I wish i was young enough and radical enough to get my proposals blocked. Most of my ideas go through – maybe i am too conventional, suffering from old age and fear? More here and Scott Zeller has some thoughts on it.
Any publishers out there want to print 10,000 of these? Funders? Come on . . .
– Cliff College offers MA in Emerging Church
– Kairos gets the website up. This is the brand new church out of St Thoms Sheffield where I preached a few weeks ago.
– The emerging network in Dublin get a blog online. Its called Journey.
– Mark Riddle finally gives up his unbiblical ways.
– Mark Driscoll gets interviewed by Adrian Warnock. “I am a theological misfit and have learned to be okay with that. We are missional, which offends fundamentalists. We hold to the fundamentals, which offends liberals. We are theologically charismatic, but not shake and bake holy rollers, which puts us in the middle of a big debate to be shot by both sides. We are reformed, but not old school, and don’t baptize babies, don’t hold to the regulative principle, and won’t die on the hill of Limited Atonement, but hold a more unlimited/limited position, which upsets both sides of the debate. In the end, I hold to a high view of inerrant Scripture and am trying to be biblical, even when it makes a mess of my systematics.” “Well said. Mark also has a great article (PDF) on Criswell Theological Review where he accepts and works with Stetzers 3 categories.