Snow everywhere here in Stromness and we are hanging out in our town this weekend.
– We are all well and enjoying life.
– A school building has come up for sale
– Squeak, our second cat, came home after 2 months away
– Tamara’s chicken pox are gone
– Debbie found a old CD from The Seekers at a thrift store.
– Sasa Flek in Prague lost his mother this week. Prayed for him often this week
– Our beloved 1991 Volvo was stolen by drunken joy-riders and crashed. Beyond repair. Sob . .
– Van is broken and awaiting a starter motor. No transport except bus.