UPDATE: Went well. Mark Taylor and i did the graphics for the potluck. He did his own photos with Delirious soundtrack. As for me, I didnt have any time so I just used video loops from Highway Video’s VIBE collection (Thanks Travis). Bill Slack, General Superintendent of the Baptist Churches of Scotland peached. Nice guy. He invited me down to Glasgow but i will see him at the BWA in Birmingham.
This morning we are hitting Stromness Baptist Church and will stay later for the POTLUCK. I am reheating a lamb curry and bringing a few of our pizzas. Polucks rule!!!!
pot·luck (pŏt’lŭk’) n def. (Dictionary):
1. Whatever food happens to be available for a meal, especially when offered to a guest: Having arrived unannounced for supper, we had to take potluck.
2. A meal at which each guest brings food that is then shared by all. Also called potluck supper.
def. (Tall Skinny Kiwi):
1. An ancient feast rescued from extinction by Baptist churches
2. A monthly religious celebration of fat-laden Betty Crocker casseroles
3. A tournament of elderly cooks competing against each other and asking the church to judge.
If you are also visiting a Baptist church this morning, then you may want to read The Art of Not Getting Embarrassed at a Baptist Church