Hey – I am in Pasadena at this gathering-conference-thing and there are blogger friends all around me. . . .Let me pass the computer around . . . here they are . . .
– Hey, this is Jason Evans
– One of the great honors of my life is to have posted on tallskinny – Doug Pagitt
– hello from karen outta seattle.
– ahhah, this Ian Mobsby, great honour also…..from London
– hi, ben from manchester…enjoying the belgium beer in pasadena
– tallskinny missed the shortkiwi who was in the urinal … enough said, lets move on …
– wow… Hi, it’s Malcolm Hawker and I am hoping when I grow up I will be a super blogger like these guys
– yo…contrary to popular opinion, California is a COLD place. Si
Sorry it couldn’t be warmer when you’re in town. They say it will rain tomorrow.
Thanks for the privilege to post on your blog 🙂 here is the new link http://www.mjhawker.com
Hey Ian, learn how to spell honor while you’re in the States will ya?
Steve Taylor – welcome back, buddy.
Karen, how will Seattle survive without you?
Uh, Doug, what’s the weather like up there?
And TSK, make sure Rachelle gets a shot at posting – I don’t think she has computer gear down there..
Maybe Steve was just looking for a wifi connection? 🙂
At least, “it never rains in California.”
Hope you’re enjoying the rain here today. 🙂
i enjoyed listening to your talk today from Rudy’s podcast. Sounds like you had some good friends to hang out with.
Say hello to Damian for me if he is still around.
Do you think the church will stop emerging in 5-6 years mainly because everyone on this blog will be older and will no longer have the number one concern in their lives being their “cultural identity?”
pharmacy online – pharmacy online
discount pharmacy – discount online pharmacy
prescription drugs – prescription drugs
generic drugs – generic drugs
weight loss pills – weight loss pills