Well, just wrapping the week up and getting ready to close my computer and start cooking the pizzas.
– I confirmed 4 conferences and meetings – sheffield, nashville, brasil and one other.
– I made an excellent curry (adding pumpkin squash and eggplant to add texture)
– i made an excellent goulash (well, actually, it was the curry from the night before that got a second birth)
– I made great progress with my hypertexted book
– I attended Soul Survivor church in Watford last sunday
– Tamara is talking more
– The two oldest girls are memorzing a poem for school
– Debbie slipped on the stairs and bruised her bum
– Presents from my mum arrived from Australia and are much appreciated – samuel is wearing the coolest jumper in the world
That about it. Have a great weekend everyone. I will not be blogging this weekend – i am involved in an all-day training event tomorrow for Soul in the City. On Sunday i will be cooking a New Zealand lamb shoulder, with a 2000 Bordeaux, and perhaps a little yorkshire, and i don’t want to go anywhere near my computer.
Peace and love to you all ;^)