Well, just wrapping the week up and getting ready to close my computer and start cooking the pizzas.
– I confirmed 4 conferences and meetings – sheffield, nashville, brasil and one other.
– I made an excellent curry (adding pumpkin squash and eggplant to add texture)
– i made an excellent goulash (well, actually, it was the curry from the night before that got a second birth)
– I made great progress with my hypertexted book
– I attended Soul Survivor church in Watford last sunday
– Tamara is talking more
– The two oldest girls are memorzing a poem for school
– Debbie slipped on the stairs and bruised her bum
– Presents from my mum arrived from Australia and are much appreciated – samuel is wearing the coolest jumper in the world
That about it. Have a great weekend everyone. I will not be blogging this weekend – i am involved in an all-day training event tomorrow for Soul in the City. On Sunday i will be cooking a New Zealand lamb shoulder, with a 2000 Bordeaux, and perhaps a little yorkshire, and i don’t want to go anywhere near my computer.
Peace and love to you all ;^)
Andrew – please, please – what did you put in your pumpkin squash, eggplant curry? I have both at home and a lack of imagination to boot. Help!
sounds very tasty! wish i could drop by!
glad to hear you’ll be heading to nashville!
keep us posted!
blessings to the crew! and enjoy your freedom from the mac! lilly
you’re email is overloaded, so I thought I’d give you a head’s up here – you’re a SUPERSTAR!!
whats up in sheff?! (people dont tell me nothin!)
What a great pic of you and Debbie! So glad to get an overall up date of the goings on there. Miss and love you guys…hope you’ve had a great weekend
Nashville, eh? (I assume that you’re referring to Emergent) Suh-weet! I’m planning on making that shindig. I always thought our paths would meet again, on _my_ side of the pond. : ) Add some Highway Video boys and Texans to the mix, it’ll be a vertible a Boaz-Greenbelt reunion!
What are you doing in Nashville? I saw the Emergent Convention was in late May and Mike said you might be at that. I would love to go to that, it looks incredible, but I’ll be away during that time. Hope to connect sometime – will be in Europe in July, maybe then.