– New Yorker [yes, the New Yorker – who knew?] on Twitter, Facebook and Social Activism. Includes story on Moldova. HT: Andrew Jones Daily
– Gawker Founder says the “future of online media is video” but personally, I dont think this will happen until video becomes findable through word or image recognition software. Scrolling through video to find something takes too long. Text rules for now.
– New Philanthropy Capital discusses why charities don’t talk about their results and why they should. Agreed. Download their paper and read more.
– “Increation” word introduced today as part of mission conversation.
– ‘Existential migration’ as a response to globalism. Good Wiki article on this term.