This is Hannah and Tamara in our town of Stromness. Oh – there’s Deb.
– We are all well.
– Weather has turned cold but
– Our little apartment over the restaurant is cozy.
– Our other cat “Squeak” ran away during our USA trip.
– Our 1991 Volvo was stolen and crashed. Bummer.
– We did NOT get the house last week.
– Kids are happy to be connected to internet again.
– Kids love Wednesday nights at Stromness Baptist Church
– Christmas season has begun and we will get our tree this week.
– Tamara (3) insists on answering and screening all phone calls.
– Hannah wants to be a school teacher.
– Abigail is stable with her diabetes.
– Samuel wants to make egg nog.
– Elizabeth is playing badminton
– Debbie is learning straw weaving.
– I am preparing for Zurich next week, thinking about the possible goal of a million new churches in Europe.
– We are enjoying music and movies thru our new Klispsch Promedia GMX 2.1 speakers.