Big news! Our family is returning to USA for a coast to coast tour, starting late September in New York and going down, then westward through Texas, up to Oregon and down the West Coast.
Why now? Well, it is kinda sudden, isn’t it? One of the biggest reasons is because we were denied a visa extension in UK and our time on the European mainland is limited to 3 months – which is over in a few weeks. We were hoping to drive over to India but the time is not right, esp. with the roads being washed out in Pakistan. So we will go back to USA for a bit.
Also, we need to reestablish our kid’s homeschooling in USA and we hope to do this in Texas.
Also, its been 5 years since our family was home in USA so it will be a good time to thank the people and churches that have supported us during that time.
And since we will be in USA anyway, it will be a good opportunity to explore what God is doing among the next generation of missional entrepreneurs. So yes, I would like to set up a few informal meetings where we have invitations. Some of you have already contacted us. Email me if you think its worth us coming to your city.
What do we need right now? Thanks for asking [yeah right!].
1. Someone in Europe to look after Inigo Montoya, our Spanish dog, until we return. He is 6 months old and well trained. . . OK . .. partially trained but very lovable.
2. An American van, camper van or motorhome to use for a few months. Dang, even a beat-up old car would work. Or if that fails, a series of rides to get us around from city to city.
3. Some kind people to open their homes as we pass through, or, in warmer climates, let us put up some tents in their backyard. But you have to let me cook crepes on Sunday mornings.
4. A big shed or storage area for our motorhome in Europe.
5. Someone with a big wad of cash to buy our family a plane ticket to USA.
6. Some kind people to pray for us during this crazy time.
UPDATE. Sep 2: OK – it looks like our dog will get a holiday with the Mudrik family in Prague [if its ok with their landlord] and some dear friends in USA have put up a site to raise funds for us and they are offering free smooches, massages, and even vacations in Austin, Texas or Port Townsend, Washington State. Really!