Tall Skinny Widget

Special thanks to Bill Kinnon for creating the tall skinny widget on my right column to help us raise funds for our family and team. Yes, our team is now 9 people and your support will help us bring training and resources into 25 countries around Europe and North Africa over the next year.

Bill interviewed me for a video when I was in Montreal and he managed to integrate it into the widget. What a geek!! Thanks! And also thanks to those of you who responded to our appeal after our loss of funding. Because of you, we raised the first ten percent 10% [$3000) which has already helped us get back on the road. And now, the other 90% . . . . Let me know if you place the tall skinny widget on your blog so I can do something nice for you. Like … not slam your book when it gets published.

Andrew

Andrew Jones has been blogging since 1997. He is based in San Francisco with his two daughters but also travels the globe to find compelling stories of early stage entrepreneurs changing their world. Sometimes he talks in the third person. Sometimes he even talks to himself and has been heard uttering the name “Precious” :-)

3 Comments

Leave a Reply